Recognized as a Top #10 Club in the Nation for Youth and High School.
The leader in skill and player development in the Mid-Atlantic area.
Focused on building comprehensive stick skills for both the dominant and non-dominant hands, and building instinct to maneuver based on what the situation demands.
Strong is the new pretty. We performance train our players so they can excel as elite athletes on the field. Strength training has been shown to increase overall health while also reducing injuries.
Exercising mobility and quickness to excel at the fastest game on two feet. Training players to react as quickly as possible, and in tight spaces to successfully dodge, move, and defend against an opponent.
Breaking down and teaching every element of the game and not relying on the drill to teach the skill. Explaining the strategy of the game and creating age-appropriate scenarios to learn and develop.
We’re Keeping Our Players Safe. Here’s How.
- Players will undergo temperature checks before practice and training.
- Temperatures must be below 100.4 degrees.
- Hand sanitizer will be administered before and after practice.
- Players will socially distance when possible; i.e. arriving and departing practice, water breaks, team huddles, etc.
- No unnecessary touching; i.e. high fives, handshakes, or fist bumps.
- Players will not be allowed to share equipment.
- Coaches will wear a mask if they cannot socially distance.